Advertise on CBF

Author Topic: B14 - has anyone got/used one?  (Read 391 times)

Jimbo

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (0)
B14 - has anyone got/used one?
« on: October 14, 2020, 06:22:18 PM »

First time I've really looked into what the B14 is since I've no intention of replacing my B4 until it's beyond saving and far as I can tell it's essentially a B4 with zero concaving. Has anyone had any experience with one and can confirm if that's it or if there are other more subtle differences?

ch1p

• County 2nd XI
Re: B14 - has anyone got/used one?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 08:58:07 PM »

Don't speak from experience but I was under the impression the B14 was a shorter blade B1. ItsJustCricket have a review on their page here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYBR7vS7B4

Guessing you might have seen it before though  :D

Jimbo

• County 1st XI
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 09:02:14 PM »

Don't speak from experience but I was under the impression the B14 was a shorter blade B1. ItsJustCricket have a review on their page here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snYBR7vS7B4

Guessing you might have seen it before though  :D

Yeah mate, I'd had a look! Is the B1 not usually a shorter blade/longer handle set up? I know my B4 is and assumed it was standard but that's maybe another feature they've carried across from the B4 to B14.

ch1p

• County 2nd XI
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 09:23:52 PM »

Might be me confusing things here and getting things the wrong way round, I apologise. It's a combo of the B1 and B4 so I think you are on the right lines, whichever way they cross  :)

Jimbo

• County 1st XI
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2020, 09:33:05 PM »

Just looked an interesting shape on the IJC review. Love my B4 and it looks very similar, just with a very full profile as opposed to mild concaving.

Advertise on CBF