Advertise on CBF

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Live Streaming Games  (Read 1133 times)

richthekeeper

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+2)
Re: Live Streaming Games
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2021, 02:49:05 PM »

we've looked at this, both from Waffle and also the PCS option. as yet not decided to make the investment.

123*

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2021, 03:07:41 PM »

As far as Im aware we get a half decent camera, a large tripod with remote pan and tilt, a tablet to be able to change the pan and tilt and a 4G decoder to stream the game live to YouTube.

It is pricey but our club is remote in terms of WiFi etc so the fact that it live streams over 4G was the main reason we went with it!

ProCricketer1982

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2021, 04:26:49 PM »

As far as Im aware we get a half decent camera, a large tripod with remote pan and tilt, a tablet to be able to change the pan and tilt and a 4G decoder to stream the game live to YouTube.

It is pricey but our club is remote in terms of WiFi etc so the fact that it live streams over 4G was the main reason we went with it!

over 4G isa. key bit if you don't have internet. The camcorder will stream low enough res to go via mi fi or phone etc

123*

• County 1st XI
  • Trade Count: (+4)
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2021, 11:43:52 AM »

Sorry didnt realise thered been a response. Weve actually managed to make money from our camera as the money we have gained through sponsorship outweighed the cost of the camera in year one alone. Looking like the camera will make us 1k per year onwards, and I get the bonus of reliving my 3 off 74 balls again on a Sunday morning!

ProCricketer1982

• Forum Legend
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 01:27:04 PM »

Sorry didnt realise thered been a response. Weve actually managed to make money from our camera as the money we have gained through sponsorship outweighed the cost of the camera in year one alone. Looking like the camera will make us 1k per year onwards, and I get the bonus of reliving my 3 off 74 balls again on a Sunday morning!

There is of course that angle. Live banner across he screen.. a screen saver during breaks.. even the increased 'exposure' on Boards etc through being on the internet. All positive things.

Hopefully the future is all games are live streamed and saved. I'm sure eventually it'll auto link to the games in play cricket too to save people having to hunt different YouTube channels
Pages: 1 [2]

Advertise on CBF